As a member of the Platform Delivery domain, AI Architects help position and sell the DataRobot architecture as the gold standard for machine learning in enterprises and overcome any barriers to delivering DataRobot for customers. You will work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to help us bring our platform to clients and prospects. You will be responsible for providing the technical expertise to make DataRobot customers successful. You will have a broad range of skills and experience ranging from systems architecture to ETL flows, security, cloud computing environments, and more. You will have the insight to make the connection between a customer’s specific business problems and DataRobot’s solution, the customer-facing skills to communicate that connection and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion about delivering machine learning for enterprises and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means having the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get done what needs to be done to make DataRobot and our customers successful. It means keeping up to date on the ever-evolving technologies for systems architecture, machine learning, and MLOps in order to be an authoritative resource for both DataRobot and customers. And it means working collaboratively with a broad range of people both inside and outside the company.
This opportunity is contingent on security clearance validation
- 5+ years of experience of working with Federal and enterprise customers, providing engineering, infrastructure, technical guidance, and support
- 2+ years of experience selling to enterprise organizations, with bonus points for selling to C level individuals
- Experience installing, configuring, managing, and maintaining platforms running on Linux
- Working knowledge of enterprise software with experience of supporting its deployment in large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated understanding of industry standard architecture frameworks (DoDAF, FEAF, TMF ODA, …)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% on-site)
- Experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, and others)
- Demonstrated experience with Docker, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Spark, and other business analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience with Federal security and accreditation processes
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps processes and tools
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with change and configuration management processes and systems
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with incident management best practices and systems.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
Citizenship and Clearance Requirements:
- US citizen
- Active TS/SCI clearance
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.